Fashion | Beauty | Pleasure
Shop! Save! Smile!
1. More than 20 years’ experience on hair wig/extensions areas, all hair products are made by skilled workers and advanced technology at workshop.
2. Our hair product is 100% human Virign Remy hair, it retains its cuticle layers to keep the hair healthy and natural
3. Accept the custom order and provide the factory price directly to you.
4. We are the factory entity; From the entity founded, the Quality Assurance is what we are focusing on.
5. We are hair manufacture, so we can do factory price6. No chemical process, full cuticle aligned, could be dyed to any color or bleached7. Well constructed double weft to make sure no shedding and tangle free8. Curly holding after washing9. Could be flat iron and restyle10. 100% virgin human hair wave, no fiber or animal hair, Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Hair.
1) Wash your hair clean and dry it completely before applying the weave.
2) For manage ability, put each word sparsely.
3) When washing, use gently running water, lightly rub hair and scalp.
4) To maintain curly hair or wet look, lightly apply gel mouse, or oil sheen, oil sheen is not recommended for bonded hair, oil may cause weave to ship out.
5) When combing, always comb bottom of hair first and work your way up to the root.
6) When removing, please always consult your professional beautician.
7) For curly hair, do not brush when it is dry.
8) Use large toothed comb or your fingers while hair is wet!
Q: Will it shedding and tangle?
A:Shedding: A few strands initial shedding of new hair is normal. We always suggest customer sealweft before installing and brushing it with wide-tooth. Excessive shedding will cause by weft cutting or dynes. Please always seal the edns if you cut weft for installation and keep it moisturized.Tangle: Usually, our hair will not tangle because it is cuticle intact human hair. However, dryness, oil &dirt build-up, salt water or not combing out daily will lead to tangle and shedding. Please follow hair care instruction and use good shampoo&conditioner to wash hair twice a week.Q:Can I dye it to other color and make other style?A: Yes, our hairs are 100% human hairs can be dyed and permed. However, frequently dyed and permed will do harm on hairs, even destroy hairs. Please do not do this frequently.Q:Why there are short hairs on the weft?A:When hairs cut from donors ,it is a bundle of long hairs and no weft. A length of hairs need to be fold for sewing weft.That is why there are short hairs by one side. Please don’t worry about this, it will not impact hair looking, and will not influence on hair using and quality.Q:How to measure hair length?A:For wavy hair, please stretch it to straight, then make the measurement.
Our company is gay-black minority-owned and open to all. No need to feel ashamed. Be beautiful. Dress to impress, stylistically in fashion that you can afford. We have fantastic garments available for everyone. We take pride in making our clients look and feel fantastic. It's not easy to find amazingly low prices on stylish clothing. It is made possible through CarterBrito Shop. Our shop is designed to make our customers feel at ease. For us, going shopping is a form of therapy, and whenever I'm feeling sad, I try to lift my spirits by purchasing an object of aesthetic value. So, to sum up: come shop with us; we have the latest styles at unbeatable prices.
You look great. Feel stunning. Fashion Options. Your personal style. There's Something for Everyone.
Darrell D. Dabney-Carter founded CarterBrite Urban Fashions in Collingswood, New Jersey, on October 1, 2021. CarterBritoShop was created on the basis of a broken heart. This company serves as a testament to the greatness found in everyone. None of us will ever live up to others' standards when held against us. But remember that everyone deserves to look and feel their best at all times, including you and I. Now that represents the height of excellence! sassy and well-bred.
With fashion that makes you smile, we heal hearts and make lovely memories. The experience of CarterBritoShop
Customers can browse our online store to purchase any of our products.
CarterBrito Urban Fashion & Accessories 613 Dwight avenue, NJ 08107
Monday - Friday